Very Merry Middlebury
As with most things in 2020, Very Merry Middlebury takes a different form from previous years. Please respect social distancing guidelines as you and your family enjoy this year’s activities:
- Wreaths hung in the downtown
- Midd Nib Bars – Dark Chocolate with Gingerbread, Toffee and Pecans- will be sold in stores in December. Keep your golden ticket for a chance to win great local prizes valued at between $250-$500 each!
- Large Christmas tree in the Marble Works, beginning in early December. (This is not a public lighting event.)
- Otter Creek Falls will be illuminated throughout the month. (This is not a public lighting event.)
- Bundle Up outdoor market, December 3rd, 3 – 7 pm on Merchants Row with Cirque de Fuego by Town Hall Theater, stores open until 7 pm.
- Letters to Santa – Look for the mailbox downtown and drop in your letter to Santa–you just might hear back!
- Drive-thru Visit with Santa at Maple Landmark, December 5, 10 am – 12 pm.
- Contribute an ornament to a community tree – Drop off your handmade or other ornaments in the basket in front of 51 Main.
- Flash Deals! Check the BMP Facebook page and Experience Middlebury Instagram page for surprise local deals between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- The Great Middlebury Pig Out: Holiday Edition! Eat at local restaurants (or get take out) between December 3rd and December 14th and send your receipt to email@example.com to be entered to win one of 83 prizes of Middlebury Money, valued between $20 and $500!!! (This promotion is brought to you by Neighbors, Together.)
- Addison County-wide decorating contest! Co-hosted with the Addison Independent, submit a photo of your home or business all decked out for the holidays and then go onto the Addy Indy’s Facebook page to cast your vote. The most likes gets the most votes and winners will receive $50 of local currency (Midd Money, Bristol Bucks or Vergennes Green).
Very Merry Middlebury is coordinated by the Better Middlebury Partnership.