Addison County Fair & Field Days
Vermont’s largest agricultural fair features midway rides, live music, CW Bike Stunt Show, magic shows, racing pigs, demolition derbies, truck and tractor pulls, livestock events, horse shows, closing night fireworks, Buffalo Barfield Unherd-of Entertainment, Pirate Man Dan shows, Cairo Northern Clowns, Children’s Barnyard activities, exhibits, 4-H workshops, demonstrations, contests, favorite fair food and more.
Daily highlights include:
- Tuesday: Gymkhana (5 pm), Aaron Audet Band (6 pm), Demolition Derby (7 pm)
- Wednesday: Ox Pulling (9:30 am), Demolition Derby (7 pm), country singer Phil Hoyt (7:30 pm)
- Thursday: Pony Pulling (10:30 am), Whiskey & Wine band (7 pm), Toast funk-and-soul band (8 pm)
- Friday: PeeWee Dairy Showmanship (noon), NYTPA Tractor Pulls (7 pm), Jolly Roger band (7 pm)
- Saturday: Nickel & Dime dance cover band (6 pm), musician Pitz Quattrone, Australian didgeridoo master (7 pm), Fireworks Display (9:15 pm)
Fair admission (includes grandstand events, shows, exhibits and parking) is $13 for ages 12 and older; $5 for ages 6-11; free for children 5 and younger; and free for seniors on Tuesday with a Green Mountain Passport. Season passes are $45 for ages 12 and older and $15 for ages 6-11.
Unlimited ride bracelets are $25 on site. Pre-Sale Special: 4 wristbands for $75. (Sale ends at noon Aug. 9 at Wristbands.)
The fairgrounds open at 8:30 am Tuesday – Wednesday, 8 am Thursday, and 8:30 am Friday – Saturday. Midway hours are noon-11 pm.
More information: 802-545-2557 or Addison County Field Days