Love Stinks: 80s Rock Ballads + Laurie Essig’s “Love, Inc.”
Looking to belt your heart out to 80s rock ballads, deconstruct the concept of romance, and support Planned Parenthood NNE and WomenSafe?
Join us for a night of rock music and Laurie Essig’s new book, “Love, Inc.” at the distillery. The evening includes…
– 80s themed cocktails and mocktails
– Vintage pop-up shop by Queen City Bazaar
– A kickass presentation by Laurie Essig on taking down the romantic industrial complex
– Snacks and small bites for purchase
– Activities showing how love isn’t really all we need
Tickets are $10, and all proceeds go to Planned Parenthood and WomenSafe. As a fundraising event, we encourage you to bring cash and checkbooks!
Thank you to the Feminist Resource Center at Middlebury College’s Chellis House for organizing the event and bringing together such a powerhouse group of organizations.